tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




,
Monday, August 4, 2008 @ 3:32 AM


Long time no post!!! Sry for not posting quite often because i have been preparing for my prelims and psle...Pls forgive me for not updating some of you guys' url or whatsoever cos i am really busy these days!!! Anyway, i just came back from school and next week is prelims!!! I am so scared!! I hope Nanyang Girls' High will accept me cos i really really really hope to get into the school. I will be doing quite a number of other schools papers. Hope i will fare well enough to get into my dream school!!!

Enjoy
LiYing=)