,
Saturday, August 9, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
Whats up people? As for me, nothing much actually. I have been feeling very bored lately and trying to complete a whole pile of homework that is waiting for me to do!!! But i really don't have the mood to do...So i just have to force myself to complete it...So its either i don't do my homework and get scolded or do my homework but not enought sleep...I rather do homework...Anyway, this few weeks have really been a hectic one for me. I have never experienced this kind of pressure before...Oh well, i just have to get used to it and just get on with my life...Anyway, went to JP yesterday to watch Batman The Dark Knight. It was an awesome movie!!! With many exciting parts, having seen many high tech gadgets and some gruesome parts....Makes me crave for more!!!After that went to eat at a newly opened Japanese restaurant. Sat infront front of the chef who was busy cooking for us..By the way, their salmon was fantastic with the sauce!!! Then, went over to popular to get some items. Bought a few pens and a Raffles Trick Maths assessment book!! I heard that this assessment was quite good, so i decided to try it out... Then by the time i went home, it was already around 8. Watched another HBO movie called Poseidon before going to bed. It was also very nice. It is about a ship sinking into the middle of a sea...Then a few people worked together to find a way out of the ship...Before that, many people had already died due to the flood of water... Haiz...I better get going to do my homework before i really get scolded!! Btw, to all students who are taking their PSLE this year, GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU GUYS GET INTO YOUR DREAM SCHOOL!!!
Bye for now!
LiYing=)
Labels: GOOD LUCK AND WORK HARD=D