,
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @ 5:37 AM
YOWW!! Wa as usual we played STRESS with the usual gang.This like slow poke yusiang joined in...And when i say slow, i really mean SLOWWW.... He take card take like 10 seconds.. Then put the card 5 mins... By that time, u dont need to think somemore i take until so slow loh he also don't know... Thats what i call slow... Then after that i very angry, then went to the so called 'fast gang' to play Stress!! Wa and when i say FAST, i really mean FAST! They can STRESS in like 1 minute and u won't even notice! And thats what happended to me... I was playing Stress with Xinyi, then she stress finish 5 seconds i still down there saying: Stress already ah?? I havent even put my cards leh! Haha that was hilarious! Then after that Elisa play with XinYi then i play with old hag Carissa... She was like so siao lor... Then throw my cards away.... She just flung it out of the table then somemore don't want to pick up. Somemore say i cannot pick up handicapped ah??!! NAH BUT I STILL BEAT THE... AH NVM OUT OF HER!!!!!!MUAHAHA!!! Whm am i not surprised? And she still say: ANG LI YING!! I AM SO GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YA!!!!! AND IN THE END??? Haha! MUAHAHAH! I MEAN U AH I SHALL SAVE THE TALK FOR LATER!!! RIGHT NOW MUAHAHHAHHA IN YOUR FACE!!!!! ok... nothing to write ler!! TATA TOODLES FOR NOW EVERYONE!!!!!
Enjoy,
LiYing=D