tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




,
Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 4:40 AM


HEY!! 5 more days people!!!! WOOPEE!!!!!! You know why? Cos i will be flying to Australia in 5 days time... HAHAHAH!!! So excited!! Now packing my stuff and talking to my friend in MSN! Haha I AM REALLY EXCITED!!! I CANT HELP IT PEOPLE!! Okay so we will be going to both sydney and the winery...We are gonna stay in the winery for like a week. So wont be going to my new sec sch... Really miss my friends but i cant help it...Some of my friends i have been with them for like more than 2 years??!! While some are only for a short period but they all became an important part of life... SO EVERYONE WHO ARE READING THIS: DONT SMS ME OR MSN ME FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS COS I WONT BE REPLYING... NO WORRIES I WILL BUY SOUVENIRS(:HAHA well but do remember! KEEP MY BLOG ALIVE!!!!!!! APPRECIATE IT!!(: Haha....THX GUYS!!! BYE!!!!(:

LOVE YA,
Li Ying(: