tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!,
Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 2:51 AM


HEY EVERYONE!!! The reason i am blogging now is because i got something to say... I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THIS COOPING INSIDE THE HOUSE THING IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL DAY LONG ALL I DO IS STUDY!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ENDLESS!!!!!!!!! Okay(: im good now... Okay so well i am currently being driven crazy cos of this whole locking up inside this house thing... I REALLY NID TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!! ARGH... I CANT CARRY ON LIKE THIS... Now then i realise being a nerd isnt all that gd... Okay i wasnt a nerd at first or now either.. But normally a nerd is always cooped up at home... But too bad for me I CANT EVEN LEAVE A SINGLE STEP OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!! And even if i can, THE FURTHEST IS JURONG POINT!!!!! YOU KNOW WHY ???????? COS THE ONLY BUS I KNOW HOW TO TAKE IS TILL JURONG POINT.... Idiot...I gtg now! Bye!!!!(:

Enjoy,
LiYing