PLS ASK ME OUT,
Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ 5:07 AM
Hey everyone! Sry long time never post. Actually i long time wanted to post, but then i want to puke hehe don't know why also... Anyway, quite boring these days cos nothing to do. Then i waiting for someone to ask me out la...(Best is girls) SO BORING!!!!!! Anyway, i collected my results on 20th November. So scary lor... Results quite lan la. Unhappy but then i will work hard to get a transfer to maybe RGS or RV at the end of secondary school(: Very difficult but not impossible. I will try my best ba. Anyway, anyone free can ask me out??But must also depend if parents allow or not. Haiz, now i doing maths secondary 1 de express... Zzz, today i submitted my choices of schools liao. Hope can get into crescent... Haha! Wish me luck! Okay la see i want to puke again. I mean FEEL. But very weird leh, i dont even vomit in Singapore here! Haha very disgusting... I better get going with my maths! BYE!!!
Enjoy,
LiYing=)