,
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 1:59 AM
Okay, i seem to be posting everyday this year...Lol. Okay, today had Design and Technology. Was so boring its lasted for like one and a half hour?! Plus, we had to draw some figures of blocks of stuff on a grid paper and i cant seem to get it right... So i had to edit it a number of times before it became PERFECT... After that got homework--- Find some product and draw it in our sketch book... And i am well known for failing art!!! Omg!!! Okay, had chinese too. Did a composition regarding ourselves and i wrote like damn little... Less than one and a half page leh!!! I think im gonna fail it. Or the most a just pass? Oh well, blame on myself for not preparing... LAWL!! Oh and i also left my phone in the car!!! I am such a KLUTZ these few days... BTW, PLS INFORM ME IF RULANGNITES ARE COMING BACK ON THE 23RD OF JAN SO I CAN JOIN U GUYZ!!!!THX AND LAWL ok i better stop rambling already... BYE!!
Enjoy,
LiYing(: