UNFORGETTABLE VALENTINES DAY,
Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
Hi guys! Okay, first of all, I DID NOT SPEND MY VALENTINES DAY WITH MY BOY FRIEND(: Okay, second this Valentines Day is the best i had ever spent. So, it started out with a movie. We intended to watch Wedding Game, however there werent any more places left in the cinema for us. So in the end, we agreed on a movie called Valkyrie. It was about Adolf Hitler and assassins trying to kill him. At first, I thought the movie was a horror movie. However, it turned out to be related to the military army. I felt that the ending was quite sad... Cos the assassins were killed in the end. Ok i wasnt really paying attention as it was really boring... But some parts were exciting though(:
So after that had to be the most exciting and thrilling part during Valentines Day. We saw JJ LIN!!!! * Screams like hell* OMG!!! But the crowd was like extrmemely sqeezy i couldnt even breathe... Then Yu Siang and the guyz kept pushing and pushing... Oh and then i only managed to catch JJ Lin's hair at first. But after that i caught a glimpse of him. So there was this MENTALLY UNSTABLE CHINA COUPLE WHO WAS PRACTICALLY LIKE KILLERS IN DISGUISE!!!! THEY WERE LIKE PUSHING AND SQUEEZING AND STEPPING. HER IGH HEELS EVEN STEPPED ON MY FOOT I ALMOST SLAPPED HER IN HER FACE!!! PLUS HE STUPID SUPER SHARP BRACELET CUT MY SKIN!!!! DAMN!!!! I FELT LIKE GIVING HER ONE PUNCH IN THE EYE!!!!! Okay. So everyone were like: WALAO EH!!! PUSH PUSH PUSH!!!! CANNOT SEE GOT PEOPLE AH?! STUPID CHINA PEOPLE!!!! WANNA PUSH GO SOMEWHERE ELSE LA! GOT BABY LEH!!! Oh speaking about the baby, it was crying like hell... I almost went deaf... SO when we finally got out of the CHINA CUM SQEEZY PEOPLE crowd, we exchanged photos on JJ Lin. Luckily Yu Siang took a few pics on JJ Lin although it was quite blurry. So after that we went to MacDonals to take our dinner. Only the guyz bought their dinner. We girls, went window shopping, drifting from one shop to another and chit chatting.Haha! So after that Yu Siang caught up and... I shant elaborate further. Anything wanna ask ask HIM... Haha! Ok so this is my unforgettable VALENTINES DAY!!!!! YAY!!!!
LiYing=)