tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




5 ITEMS. I WANT A RETEST.,
Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 11:30 PM


Woa. Had 5 items today. Quite okay la... Except for the stupid sit and reach!!!! AHHHHH!!! Its like so idiotic.... I stink in that category. My legs cant stretch today!!!! Okay wad crap... Finding excuses to make myself feel better... Haha!!! Overall quite good la. I love my sit-ups! Haha!!! Can you believe it?! 47!!!! YAY ME. I LOVE MYSELF MORE. HAHAHAHA. THEN THAT MDM ONG SAY MUST DO 50 TO GET A. THEN I CHIONG LOR. IN THE END FOUND OUT THAT.....ONLY NEED 29 TO GET A!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Crap.

Shuttle run was quite surprisingly good. HAHA! Never expected to get that kind of timing... But all the more, GOOD. YAY ME:) Hahahaha! So hyper... And the inclined push ups. Very disappointed. I COULD HAVE DONE MORE. WHY U LIKE THIS ONE LIYING!!!!! DARN. 5 more wad... 5 more...ZzZ.... Nevermind. I hope got another retest. Then i hope to do better!!!!! WISH MY ALL DA BEST. Oh lastly, STANDING BROAD JUMP. HAHAHAHA!!!!! I feel like laughing when i think of it. Its kinda weird. I used to stink at standing broad jump... Dont know is pass or what... Haiz... I WANT A RETEST!!!!!!!!

Ok i think i cant get gold liao... Haiz... Sadded. HAHA! Omg, im sounding like.... Ok nevermind. BYE!!!!( MY POST ARE GETTING SHORTER DAY BY DAY. BEAR WITH IT.)

Bye!

Enjoy
LiYing=)