Bored,
Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
Woa slacked a whole lot today. Especially comm arts. We were like doing nothing except chilling, hearing music, chit chatting and stuff. But no english. Haha! Mr M still couldnt book a place at the Lang Arts Room for our oral.
Goegraphy was dumb. Ellie was cursing me and at the same time using my geog book to do the "mini" test. ZzZ. So stupid la. Then laugh until couldnt write... And the handwriting was like illegible. And ellie, stop talking to yourself already. Better make sure im around or a TPC is infront of you when you talk. At least it makes more sense, though it looks stupid. Haha. People will think you are some mad person laughing at yourself for no reason at all.
As for music...Hmm....Juliet and Romeo. Awesome. But the teacher wont let us watch finish. Boo!!!!!!!! I am gonna buy the disc. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!Yay. So cool.
Very boring now...ZzZ. Haiz must start on revision lerhs. If not during MYE, the exams will confirm slaughter every single one of us. WIPE OUT. So now, better study hard. Haha. Ok i go do homework lerhs. Bye!
Maybe, I'm just not good enough for youAnd maybe, i just don't wanna be like youAnd maybe I just don't wanna knowHow low you're ready to goI'm not gonna change, you can't make meYou don't mean anything to meYou're what I never wanna beTell me, does it feel good to be like youAnd tell me, why should I waste my time with youCos maybe you always bring me downAnd I'm sick of being pushed aroundI'm not gonna change, you can't make meI know you think you know meYou don't know anythingI know you wanna help meI don't need anythingDon't tell me where to goI don't need you to knowYou don't mean a thing to me