tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




,
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 5:34 AM


Hey guys:) Feeling kinda bored now. Its kinda surprising that im doing quizzes:) Haha. But yes, im gonna do one right now. This is how bored i am:) Got tagged by Felicia.
01. Who was your last text from?Alicia. HaHa!
02. Where was your default picture taken?Singapore
03. Your relationship status?Uh....Ask the cliques.
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?Nope.
05. What is your current mood?Hyper.
06. How many siblings do you have?An older brother.
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?Nicholas=)
08. Where do you wish you were right now?Paris!!! Haha!
09. Have a crazy side?Duh....Thats a stupid question to ask!
10. Ever had a near death experience?Lets see. Every single exam:) Always do.
11. Something you do a lot?Hearing music.
12. Angry at anyone? Nopee:) I very patient one. HAHA!
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?Lawls! I dont have a person whom i like:)
14. When was the last time you cried? Long long long long long time:) Keep guessing!
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?Of course!
16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?I dont. I just knock off anywhere anytime so long as im tired. HaHa! Off the lala land immediately.
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?Dad(:
18. What is your favorite song?Can i have this dance? HAHA!
19. What are you doing right now? What do you think im doing now?
20. Who do you trust right now?Many.
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?From Bossini. I think...(:
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?Nope! Oh yea! My daddy:) YAY
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?Alison!
24. Describe your life in one word?AWESOME:)
25. Who are you thinking of right now?My friends(: I WANNA SEE THEM!!!!!!!
26. What should you be doing right now?Homework. WAKAKAKA!
27. What are you listening to?98.7fm- American sweetheart
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?I have totally no idea. You shud say who is the last person I GAVE A HUG TO.
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?Dunno. Mum? Haha!
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?Yup(:I guess so....
31. What is your natural hair color?Brown!
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?Not gonna say it(:
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?Still not saying(:
34. What do you hear?98.7FM!!!!!!!! AND MUSIC!!!!!! YAY
35. Is your hair curly or straight?Straight la....I dont tie hair you know(:
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?WHAT THE.....NO?!?!?! PERVERTS.
37. Do you have a best friend?One only(:
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?Nopee(:
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?YES!!!!:):):)
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?Yup! HaHa! No one saw it....I think....WAHA!
41. Are you happy with life right now?Yup. Excluding the homework.
42. Are you currently jealous?First, i dont get jealous. Second, NO?! DUH!!!
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing? Nah.
44. What were you doing on friday night?NOW THEN ASK?! YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME LAST FRI.
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?Nope(:
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?Not sure leh...
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?YES.
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?When you go to the doctors' its obviously you are sick. If not what? Go there and get sick ah?
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?11.30pm. Doing homework and talking(: HAH!!50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?I DONT DATE LA. TOO YOUNG.(:

YAY DONE!!!!!!!! YAY ME:)
i dont make people's life miserable.... So i choose....
ALL PEOPLE DO HOR. IF NOT DIE.(:

Enjoy,
LiYing=)