I CAN FINALLY DUMP PHRASEY ASIDE.,
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 4:43 AM
Hi. Gosh, school days are getting kinda fun but yet the subs are getting both boring but hard to understand... ZzZ. Ok. I just revised my Maths... And YAY I FINALLY FINISHED MY PHRASEY!!!!!! WOOTS. THANKS AH XIU FOR SUPPLYING ME WITH THE LAST 4 PHRASES! HAHAHAHAHHA. Haiz, today had Science and stuff. Thank god CME teacher never come, or else we would have to go through this sorta test which test us on our knowledge of Crescent Girls School. And trust me, no one in the entire cohort knows it... Not even... the smarty pants:) I totally forgot about it. So yea, THANK GOD.
After that had Science, which was as usual kinda ....dry? Although there was an experiment but its still no fun. NO FUN AT ALL. We were basically trying to bear with the heat and its like we are sitting with sweat drying up from our bodies and apparently, Crescent's fans arent all that good after all. THERE ISNT ANY MOVEMENT OF WIND FOR GOODNESS SAKE. JUST FIX IT. IT DOESNT COST MUCH. SHEESH. So we did some experiment on pressure and force. Which was totally lame. And i forgot to bring my Practical Bk V2. I brought V1. Crap. After that nothing much happened. And oh yea, geog lesson is getting boring. The teachers arent even teaching. They just throw worksheets for us to do... ZzZ. OH SPEAKING OF MATHS, ELLIE DROOLED WHEN SHE LAUGHED... ISNT THAT LIKE GROSS?!?!?!?!?!?!?OMG. HAHA. ELLIE NO COMMENTS. AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW U GOT AN A STAR FOR YOUR ENG. A STAR LEH!!!!! TO THINK YOU FELT YOUR STOMACH WAS HHHAAARRRDDD.... LIKE WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! HARD?!?!?!? ......Ok nevermind.
Ok this is a boring post. But what to do? Everyday is boring. Except for a few moments of damn funny events. HAHA. Ok bye!
Enjoy,
LiYing