tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




,
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 3:16 AM


Oh god... I wanna die alreadys... So much freaking homework... Equals to a pile of mountain thats almost impossible to climb... Haiz... I just hope Sec 1 life wont make me emo... Later scarly after Sec 1 i become like some zombie... And everyday i will be like spending most of my time staying in one corner, emoing... HaHa! Sometimes i really wonder how did my seniors get past Sec 1 life?! Its like stressful?! And thats not the whole point YET. There is still the responsibility of being a student councillor(If they make it) and if they are in Sports CCA, the schedule will be like so tight? And plus its tiring... So I really take my hats off to my seniors... But seriously, i think i will break down and collapse one day if this whole pile of mountain is never cleared... Which is, it will happen ONE DAY. SOON. I'm so scared. Theres like more than 20 homeworks. And every single homework is based on a different subject. Haiz... Cant these teachers spare a thought for US?! Students... God... Sometimes i wonder why teachers only care about us getting their subjects As and dont even care about others?! And apparently, ALL TEACHERS think the same way in Sec Sch. Which means, they wont care if we have a lot of homework for this sub and just throw us another pile to do. Plus, BOTH PILES ARE DUE ON THE SAME DAY. AND THERE HAPPENS TO BE A FREAKING TEST?!?!??!?!?! AND THAT TESTS HAPPENS TO BE INCLUDED INTO OUR CAs!!!!?!?!?! Argh. So how now? I wonder if my peers are thinking the same way too... HaHa!!! Must be feeling the stress now huh? Its ok, im with you:) Sigh... I guess i bettter get going with my sch work before i will really die in the hands of OUR TEACHERS(SCARY SOUND)

LiYing=)