tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




WORK HARD. ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. SLEEP.,
Saturday, April 25, 2009 @ 9:57 PM


AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE... I slept at 12am yesterday and today, i woke up at 11am... Oh gosh... Theres not enough time already. Come on Li Ying, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although theres like never-ending homework and stuff, JIA YOUS. So far, i saw quite alot of people posting their homework and their stress on their blogs and stuff. So yea, i can feel what you guys are feeling now. Haiz... I just hope i have enough time to study for the upcoming exams. ZzZ. But all i can think of now is SLEEP. Argh. I dont wanna do homework anymore. I wanna revise. GOD. Teachers, come on. Do you guys want us to revise or do your never-ending homework?!?!?!??!?!?! GOSH. Alot of us dont feel like doing, so even if we have to do, we will like do it haphazardly. ZzZ. I rather study for exams now. Its much for effective than doing those homework which seem to be not helping. ARGH.

I hope you guys will make time to study for your exams. OMG WHAT AM I DOING?!?!!?!?!?I SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW. AHHHHh!!!!!! ANG LI YING, YOUR MIND ISNT FUNCTIONING WELL. CRAP. NOW, MUSIC ISNT HELPING ME ANYMORE. STOP BLOGGING AND MSNING ALREADY. GET INTO YOUR STUDY MODE!!!!!! OR YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT IN THE BETTER STREAM!!!!!!!!! JIA YOU LA LI YING. MYE. YOU CONQUER IT, YOU WIN. OK?! GOOD. IF YOU GET THIS TIME RIGHT, PARENTS WONT BE NAGGING ANYMORE. OK THATS A MOTIVATION. GOGOGO!!!!!!!!

Enjoy,
LiYing