,
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 6:18 PM
Bored... Decided to do a quiz from Elisa's blog(: Haha. Here goes...
All of the 14 people must do this quiz, unless he/she doesn’t have a blog.Write the names of 14 people you can think off the top of your head, then answer the questions.
01. Xin Yi
02. Elisa
03. Yu Siang
04. Sachpreet
05. Xiu Lun
06. Felicia
07. Beatrice
08. Ellie
09. Rui Yu
10. Sebastian
11. Bill
12. Rachael
13. Reyna
14. Sam
01. How did you get to meet 7? {Beatrice}1G1!!! Yay.
02. What would you do if you and 13 never met? { Me & Reyna}Lol... Not sure... i dont talk to her much... Oh i know. I will have one less sacarstic partner with me(:
03. What would you do if 1 and 12 date? { Xin Yi and Rachael}HAHAHAHAHA. Thats never gonna happen. Or should i say , I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NEVER HAPPENS.
04. Have you ever seen 14 cry? {Sam }YES. LIKE DUH.
05. Would 4 and 11 be a good couple? {Sachpreet and Bill}Oh my gosh... If that ever happens, I WILL LAUGH SO HARD I WILL DIE. But for the moment, a definite NO.
06. Do you think 11 is attractive? { Bill }To Elisa: DEFINITELY. HES SO CUTE(: But for me: PUKES.
07. What's 2's favourite colour? { Elisa }Purple and pink(:
08. When was the last time you talked to 9? {Rui Yu }Yesterday? Msn(: Haha. I never talk to him verbally.
09. What language does 8 speak? { Ellie }Homo language? Nah... Chinese and English(: Like DUH
10. Who is 13 going out with? { Reyna}AHA. That shall leave it up to her. When i know, I'LL TELL YOU(:
11. What grade is 12 in? { Rachael}Secondary 1...
12. Would you ever date with 10? { Sebastian }First, that's disgustingly gross. Second, im gonna puke if it really happens. And third, NO.
13. Where does 5 live? { Xiu Lun }Somewhere... In... TIONG(:
14. What's the best thing about 3? { Yu Siang }UH...Elisa. No comments. I think he's frank(: Haha. YAY ME. THERE I ANSWERED BEAT THAT!
15. What would you want to tell 10 now? { Sebastian }Stop being emo(:
16. Whats the best thing about 8? { Ellie }LOL. YOU ASK ME THAT?! ALL WE DO IS FIGHT. Oh i know. Boasting about her " All so genius" friends.
17. Have you ever kissed 5? {Xiu Lun }That's just WRONG.
18. What was the best memory you have with 7? {Beatrice} She saying " WHY CANNOT AH. I LIKE WHAT.
19. When's the last time you're going to see 6? { Felicia}THAT WILL BE 88 YEARS FROM NOW AT LEAST(:
20. How is 14 and 12 different? { Sam and Rachael}Dont know. But i know both can beat people very hard(:
Is 6 pretty? { Felicia} YES. SHES THE PRETTIEST PERSON EVER(: Lol... And yes, she is a chiobu(: When you see her, you'll FAINT. LITERALLY(:
22. How did you meet 5? { Xiu Lun }1G1!!!!!! YAY.
23.Is 1 your best friend? {Xin Yi}Yea... Shes a GREAT FRIEND(: Haha.
24. Do you hate 12? { Rachael }Cannnot say hate must say dun like. AND NO.
25. Have you seen 4 on the last month? { Xin Yi }We are in the same CCA. SO WADYA THINK?! USE SOME EQ IF YOU HAVE SOME WILL YA. JEEZ.
26. When was the last time you said to 3? {Yu Siang}I said... Wait...Let me think... Oh i said, gdnght(: Sms.
27. Have you been to 5's house? { Sachpreet }So far, i dont recall going...
28. When's the next time you gonna see 10? { Sebastian After a superr duperr long time.
29. Are you close to 13? { Reyna }Not really...
30. Have you ever been to a movie with 4 before? {Sachpreet}Yup.
31. Have you ever gotten into trouble with 8? {Ellie}A WHOLE LOT OF TIME(:
32. Would you give 2 a hug? { Elisa }See first... I don't give hugs to people for no reason. TILL ITS THE MOST DESPERATE MOVE, no way.
33. When have you lied to 3? { Yu Siang }I didnt lie to him before... Oh wait.. DID I?! I think not(:
34. Is 1 good with socializing? {Xin Yi }Yup. She has a circle of friends now(:
35. Do you know secrets about 9? { Rui Yu }I think one? Not sure(:
36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 14. { Rachael and Sam}THEY DONT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER. SHEESH.
37. Best thing about your friendship with 9? { Rui Yu }We talk about music(: ALL THE TIME.
38. What's the worst thing about 6? { Felicia} She cries alot... And i can't take cryin... So when she cries, i'm the one who has to give in(: Haha. But its all goood(:
39. Have you ever had a crush on 12? {Rachael}Wad in the world...
40. Does 14 has a girlfriend or boyfriend? {Sam}HAHAHAHA. I GUESS SHE HAS A CRUSH?
41. Have you ever wanted to punch 1's face? {Xin Yi }Crazy.
42. Has 2 met your mother? { Elisa }Yup.
43. How did you get to meet 3? {Yu Siang }Same P6 class(:
44. Did you ever physically hurt 3? { Yu Siang} I think once or twice. HAHA.
45.Do you live close to 7?{Beatrice} Not really... She lives in Jurong East...
46. What's 8's favourite food? {Ellie}LAKSA.
47. What kind of car does 1 has? {Xin Yi}Can't remember.
48. Have you ever travelled with 9 before? { Rui Yu} MADNESS. I HAVENT EVEN MET HIM FOR PETE'S SAKE.
49. If you give 14 100 bucks, wad will she/he spend on? {Sam} Clothes?! I dont know...
YAY DONE. WOOTS.