HOW COULD YOU LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME,
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 5:56 AM
GAH. Yesterday doesn't have much to talk about...So i shall skip to today:)Ok...More about today...
Head over to the library with my friend cos i was feeling bored...LOL. So urmz... We studied in some random room its called " Quiet reading room" or something...Took quite some time to find it. HEHE. So urmz... Wanted to borrow his notes... But then HE FORGOT TO BRING. LIKE WHAT THE?!?!?!?!? GAH. So i just sat down and did my homework...Lol. Ok...So urmz...I initially wanted to the cafe and eat,then in the end,never-.-" How pathetic. So continued to do homework. IT WAS BORINGGGGGG. GAH.We shud arrange another place next time...I just realised how "INTERESTING" the library is....So yea...After that went home and use the com. AND MY DAD JUST HAD TO DRAG ME WITH HIM TO THE LIVING ROOM TO WATCH 30 MINS OF CHINA HISTORY. JUST THAT HE DIDNT KEEP HIS PROMISE. IT TURNED OUT TO BE LIKE 40 MINS++. HE WAS ALL " 10 MORE MINS!!!" AND I WAS ALL " WHAT THE?!?!? YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!!!" So yea..I was practically DYING. K nothing much.HEHE. Ok bye!
Enjoy,
LiYing=)