tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




I WISH THIS MOMENT WAS OURS TO OWN IT AND THAT IT WOULD NEVER LEAVE,
Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 3:11 AM


YAY. I finally managed to get through the day. Initially, i was so afraid i will go crazy trying to find stuff to do for the next 13 hours. Gosh. Thank god there's netball tomorrow. Can meet a few of my friends:) HAHA. So today, practically wad i did was homework, slacked, and ( you've guessed it) slack somemore... GAH. I kinda miss school and all my schoolmates... HAIZ. If anyone got any good suggestions for tomorrow, i'll appreciate it if u can offer some. Cos im really gonna die of boredom. And my dad, apparently don't understand the pain and suffer im going through, expects me to study 24/7. Like how bad is that?!??!?!?

Anyway, yesterday was the first lesson i went for JustEducation. Can't believe Myo is there-.- Like how awfully disgusting is that!??!?!?!?! My god... But guess what? Elisa, believe it or not, he broke voice. And he sounds TOTALLY different. Its like 180 degrees change. Can you believe it?! A guy, from my class last time, whose the most disgusting human anyoen has ever seen, apart from jian hui, has broke voice?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!? ARGH. Things are so different now... And the worst news was, i had to seat with someone i know... And its either *pukes* Myo or *pukes even more* felicia.......................... Hell no would i choose Myo. Which means... Sad to say, its felicia-.- And its so embarrassing. She came in with a mouth stuffed with i have no freaking idea wad the hell shes eating, so i wont elaborate. I was like " Oh god... This is gonna be terrible" And dude, i have a loud voice. And yes, its PERFECTLY NORMAL. NOW GET A LIFE AND STOP SAYING ITS LOUD. SHEESH. so anyway, we went ahead with the lesson, without notes, just worksheets. The worksheet was quite okay... Still MANAGEABLE. But my dad's signing me up for another one. I'm just trying out for 2 months in JustEducation then if its good, im gonna stay. Ew. If its bad, then i will go to Learning Lab. HAHA! YAY ME. I just realised that Rui Yu is in Learning Lab. But he's going for english. Awwww. Haha. So yea, thats all i gotta update.


I NEED SUGGESTIONS TO KEEP BOREDOM AWAY. THANKS. BYE!

Enjoy,
LiYing=)