tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




I MISS RULANG.,
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 9:22 PM


Oh gosh... The feeling is back again... THE FEELING OF PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS. ARGH. I REALLY MISS PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!! I WANNA GO BACK... Gah. I feel so guilty not being able to go for class gathering.... AND NOW MY PARENTS GOT A VERY GOOD EXCUSE TO REJECT ME: SWINE FLU. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Guys, im so sorry. I promise to make it up:D I think im going like 5 times during the next coming holiday. CANT WAIT TO MEET MR GOH AND MS OH AND LEE LAO SHI!!!!!! I MISS THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. Looking forward to meeting all my primary school AWESOME FRIENDS. MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Haha. Bye!! Will update ltr!

Enjoy,
LiYing=)