tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




,
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 7:53 AM


WOAAAA!!!!!! HAVENT FELT SO HIGH IN MY LIFE BEFORE. Ok fine, who cares? ANYWAY.

Today went to Ellie's church cos she invited me, beatrice and felicia. Met felicia and beatrice at Bukit Batok then went to KFC to eat. Ordered some Ultmiate meal then after that go walk walk. AND THEN?! We realised that we made Ellie wait for a long time, so we decided to take train go to Sembawang. After that, push here and there cos we all scared to meet ellie's friends. GOSH. I FEEL SO.......AHEM. Then ANYWAY, after that had to introduce ourselves. Damn embarassing! Hahahah. Played charades, supposed to guess the song title through actions. HAHHA. Then Ellie got picked to act it out, APPARENTLY, SABOTAGED BY WEIJIN AND IAN. HAHAHAHA!!!!! Anyway then we did a little " worshipping " or singing God's songs then we had to group up and answered a few questions of WeiYing's sharing about Patience. So funny la.

After that, beatrice and felicia went crazy and ran UP AND DOWN AND DOWN AND UP AND UP AND DOWN TO THE CRESCENT SCHOOL'S SONG. I WAS TRYING TO SHUT THEM UP, GOSH. THEY WERE EMBARASSING ME! I MEAN COME ON! RUNNING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS SHOUTING FOREIGN LANGUAGE DOWN A SLOPE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!? NOT ME. HAHAHAHA. After that took train home with beatrice and felicia.


OH AND ONE MORE THING. HIGH IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I AM HIGH TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKAKAKAKAKKA.


Enjoy,
LiYing