EOYs. Eat poop.,
Thursday, September 17, 2009 @ 4:41 AM
You know...I probably should be a good girl and do my revision since well, EOYs are coming. Its pretty stupid, since i just realised the topics tested are like what?! 6 for maths, a lot for science and stuff. thank god cca stopped. But still, facebook gets to me. Its like you on the com, intending to do your science, when you realised you didn't bring home your textbk, and had to use the com for e-book. And POW, your finger had issues and just had to click facebook. Then BAM, your stuck there for 5 hours straight. Human psychology. Stupid. I can't control myself. THEY'RE LIKE THERE. AND YOU DONT WANNA CLICK IT. BUT SOMEHOW OR RATHER, SOME NERVE JUST OVERPOWER EVERYTHING AND YOU ARE SORTA FORCED TO CLICK ON IT. Then as usual, messages flood in, replies flood in, more replies, and there, 5 hours on the fb. ZzZ. I need to study. I need to pass. Cos if i dont, my mama's gonna...I dont know what scary things she'll do to me, but whatever it is, its not gonna be pretty. So yea, i got to go now. Bye!
Enjoy
LiYing:)