TOMORROW'S MONDAY! YIPEEEEE... not.,
Sunday, January 31, 2010 @ 6:16 AM
Awww shoot. Tomorrow's monday:( And i don't even know if there's morning run!!! PLUS, i can't believe the barber shop closed. I MEAN WHO IN THE WORLD CLOSES AT 9+. Urgh. Better pray they don't catch... Besides, i'm gonna cut it tmr after training:) ZzZ, this week so many tests... Hopefully can get good grade;D
TOMORROW IS HOME ECONS. And i'm gobbling up every bit of smarties in the pack. Mae Chen, don't blame me if i suddenly run out of choc. And PLEASE GIVE ME SOME OF THOSE AWESOMENESS HERSHEY:( OH BOY, YES DO I EVERY SO WANT THAT CHOCOLATE! I just went all DUG from UP just there. Lame. So anyways, i think i'm just gonna jump into my bed and sleep right now. AND SINCE THE SALTWATER ROOM IS PLAYING, all the more i'm gonna sleep. Sheesh, what's wrong with people these days?! Bye!
Enjoy,
LiYing=)