tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




Life will still go on,
Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 7:19 AM


2 more days before i leave for Cambodia... I'll be missing the comfort of my home and friends:( Sad. Took maths test today, screwed up the last question. Argh. Hopefully can get A. Hahaha. And i realised Mr Teo can really sidetrack. He can say from red blood cells all the way to his neighbour. Oh my god. I think rely on him ah... fail already:( Not implying anything. I mean he's nice and everything, BUT SPENDING 30 MINS ON THE CONTENT PAGE IS WAY TOO MUCH. Haiz, i doubt anyone reads this blog anymore... ZzZ.

I don't know why, but i keep getting that worrying feeling. I do hope it doesn't have anything to do with the Cambodia trip! And i heard the weather there is... 28degrees to 38?!?!? I'LL DIE OF DEHYDRATION. best of all? We get RIVER WATER ICE AND COOKED RATS BY THE STREETS! YUM:D ... Zzz. Super bored right now. Thinking of what to pack to cambodia. Hope i will enjoy it:) Ok, i'll go think about it... think about it... think about...

Enjoy,
LiYing=)