tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




It's only been so short... Yet i'm missing it already:),
Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 6:42 PM


Time flies so fast... Just 2 days ago, i was in Cambodia... I really miss those times where everyone came crashing into OUR(adreena + me) room... Spoiling my wonderfully ALREADY PREPARED FOR ME TO SLEEP BED, watch kbs...mtv... screaming at stupid stuff... Sigh:( I wanna go back to Cambie and live there!!! Those orphans are really so cuteXD Hope to see them again! :) I miss those times where we threw marshiemallows up into the air and ate it:) I miss those times where we would play pillow fights!!! And i would have no allies:( HAHAHHA. Fun stuff. I miss those times where 10 people cuddled up together in ONE BED and watched movies:) I miss those times where we jumped from one bed to another and falling down... I miss shouting " I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!!" when the door knocks or the phone rings... :/ Those times were the best days in Cambodia:) Oh boy do i wish I could see didi and na once more... I MISS THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Except for my camera-lost incident, everything was perfect... I guess it's because when friends are together, even the littlest, most stupidest thing means SO MUCH. HAHAHAHHA. Really hope we can arrange once more to go back:) UPLOAD PICS GUYS:D HAHAHAHA. OH, AND DON'T WORRY! I WON'T SPILL THE STUFF IN THE CRUSHED PAPER ;D HAHAHAHAHA.

Enjoy,
LiYing=)