,
Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 8:43 PM
It's finally the June Holidays. But i'm not feeling the thrill of it... Homeworks are continuing to increase, stress may decrease a little but it's still there. Nothing's change. And i predict nothing's ever gonna change in 2 years time. Sometimes, i feel so tired of everything. Haha, i mean not of life, but of school and stuff-.- I LOATHE STRESS!!! And camp was awesome;D Good job guys! Gosh, the weather is so freaking hot these days. EVEN IF I'M IN AIR CON ROOM, I'M STILL SWEATING. Oh what could be more fun than this?! Oh wait, anything. Argh. I'm so bored. And i'm hungry!!!
And my parents are in Vietnam:( I wanna go tooo!!! Believe it or not, it's a honeymoon. OF ALL PLACES ON HONEYMOON, VIETNAM. Wow. I love you dad-,- It's okay mummy, i'll bring you to all parts of the world (though i guess you already went to practically everywhere). When i finally earn some money. :D K bye!
Why can't time rewind
Enjoy,
LiYing