Life is still going...,
Thursday, June 3, 2010 @ 6:47 AM
SUP FRIENDS:D Just went to eat California roll + sushi! Downstairs-,- So ANYWAYS, you know the california roll is like... seaweed wrapped? And the seaweed was in PLASTIC. And my genius dad went to take the entire seaweed out of the plastic, slip it under the contents (disgusting) and then slowly put back the rice/green stuff/cucumber. THEY WERE DROPPING. DROPPING I TELL YOU!!! Super gross. HEHE. I'm bored. And I have been webcamming. Wait. I AM WEBCAMMING EVERYDAY. HAHAH. Okay, seriously dying of boredom here XD
For the last time Ellie, NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID HORSES IN HUANG ZHU GEGE. So quit your stupid laughter and Ellie dancing. That would be moving your head back and forth vigorously. :) I should totally record that. HAHAHAAHHA. Oh, and good luck felicia on your proposal + speech shizzle! Red Cross must be insanely mad to throw 10 topics at you! :D K Bye! :)
Enjoy,
LiYing