tik tok on the clock



but the party doesn't stop




profile
TRESHAAA! kicks you (hard in the ass).
Ang Li Ying Currently studying in CGS. Formally from RPS. Keller is the love. Nothing else for you to know or me to tell:) Happy reading!

tagboard




Weird.,
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 @ 1:00 AM


Hello people on the internet:D:D:D I'm bored. K nevermind. Today was just weird. Cos usually when i leave school, it's total darkness and i'd be sweating my guts out. But today, today is just... A GOOD DAY (Y) I get to leave school at 1.30pm! To all you losers who get to go home at that time almost everyday, BE THANKFUL. And by the time i reach home, it'd be like what? 7? And that just sucks big time. So ANYWAYS, there's so many tests coming up! HEHE. I'll list it down for fun. In case i forget.

Chinese Test- Tmr
Chinese Oral- 27 July
Science Test- 3rd Aug [Electricity+ Light and colour]
Literature Test- 4th Aug [Unseen Prose]

Okay, i bet you guys go a load for than me;) But whatever. Okie dokes, i'll signing out.... NOW! :d

Enjoy,
LiYing